牲畜交易
网站标志
会员登录
登录账号:
登录密码:
验 证 码:
 
您好,您已登录
您有条新到站内短信
会员中心 退出登录
 
 
点评详情
发布于:2018-7-12 22:01:29  访问:0 次 回复:0 篇
版主管理 | 推荐 | 删除 | 删除并扣分
The Single Cheapest Formula You Might Use For Pexidartinib Released
TE and liver function tests were regarded as 2 conditionally selleck inhibitor independent tests and were used sequentially to obtain an algorithm that distributed the cohort according to TE and liver function test results. A confirmatory strategy was considered accurate for diagnosing graft damage when the posttest probability was >95%, and an exclusion strategy was considered accurate when the posttest probability was <5%. Spearman correlation coefficients were used to evaluate the relationships between parameters. With nonparametric Mann-Whitney U and Kruskal-Wallis tests, we compared patients with graft damage and patients without graft damage. Fisher‘s exact test was used to compare categorical variables. A univariate logistic regression analysis was used to evaluate the capacity of host-related features [eg, age, sex, and body mass index (BMI)], biochemical tests (eg, ALT, AST, GGT, ALP and total bilirubin), and TE results of predicting graft damage. A multivariate logistic regression analysis was then performed to assess the influence of the variables that showed a statistically significant effect in the univariate analysis. A level of significance of P < 0.05 was considered to be statistically significant. In 4 patients (6%), the TE examination was unsuccessful, so the number Pexidartinib supplier of investigated patients was 65. None of the patients were excluded because of inadequate LB specimens. Table 1 describes the relevant OTX015 demographic and clinical features of the 65 patients included in the study. Forty patients (62%) were male. The median recipient age at OLT was 43 years (range = 18-64 years). Immunosuppression included steroids for 3 to 6 months in all patients, CYA in 16 patients (25%), TAC in 23 patients (35%), CYA or TAC plus mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) in 17 patients (26%), and CYA or TAC plus azathioprine in 9 patients (14%; Table 1). All patients underwent paired LB and TE at a median of 18 months after OLT (range = 7-251 months). The length of the liver tissue cores ranged from 18 to 50 mm (median = 35 mm), with only 2 specimens (3%) being 18 to 20 mm long; each sample contained at least 11 portal tracts. LB disclosed graft damage in 28 patients (43%; Table 2): idiopathic chronic hepatitis (10), steatohepatitis (1), late-onset acute rejection (1), and cholangitis (1) in 13 patients who underwent transplantation for HBV/HDV cirrhosis; steatohepatitis (2), late-onset cellular rejection (1), and cholangitis (1) in 4 patients who underwent transplantation for ALD; PBC (3), PSC (3), and AIH recurrence (3); idiopathic chronic hepatitis (1) in a patient who underwent transplantation for HBV-related fulminant hepatic failure; and late-onset acute rejection in a patient who underwent transplantation for Budd-Chiari syndrome. The indications for LB stratified according to the posttransplant graft diseases are shown in Table 3.
共0篇回复 每页10篇 页次:1/1
共0篇回复 每页10篇 页次:1/1
我要回复
回复内容
验 证 码
看不清?更换一张
匿名发表 
脚注信息

成峰牲畜交易市场企业网站 Copyright(C)2009-2015